Name : Prof. Dr. Bülent Güloğlu
Alma Mater : Ph.D., Universite de Paris 12, Val de Marne
Phone : +90-212-2931300 (2029)
EDUCATION AND ACADEMIC DEGREES
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA, Post-Doctoral Study, Department of Economics Agust 2012-
- Universite de Paris 12, Val de Marne, France PH.D Applied Economics, November 2000.
- Universite de Paris 12, Val de Marne, France M.Sc Applied Economics, September 1996.
- Gazi University, Ankara, Turkey, B.A Econometrics, June 1993.
Associate Professor, Istanbul Technical University, Faculty of Management
- Department of Economics (2013 – present)
PAST EMPLOYMENT OR AFFILIATIONS
- Associate Professor Pamukkale University, Department of Econometrics Denizli, 2009-2013t
- Assistant Professor Pamukkale University, Department of Economics Denizli, 2005-2008
- Assistant Professor Adnan Menderes University, Department of Economics Aydın, 2003-2005.
- Research Assistant Adnan Menderes University Department of Economics, Aydın, 2001-2002
- Yesilyurt F. Guloglu B, Yesilyurt E., Sezgin S. “The Determinants of Production”, Defence and Peace Economics. 2013 forthcoming
- Ivrendi M. Guloglu B.(2012) “Changes in Stock Price Volatility and Monetary Policy Regimes: Evidence from Asian Countries” Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 2012, Volume 48, Supplement No. 4, pp. 54–70.
- Guloglu B. Tekin R.B.Saridogan E.(2012) “Economic Determinants of Technological Progress in G7 Countries: A Re-Examination”, Economic letters, 116(3), 604-608,
- Guloglu B. Ispir S. and Okat D. (2011) Testing the Validity of Quasi PPP Hypothesis:Evidence From a Recent Panel Unit Root Test with Structural Breaks, Applied Economics Letters 18 (18) , 1817-1822.
- Ivrendi M. Guloglu B. (2010) “Monetary Shocks, Exchange Rates and Trade Balances: Evidence from Inflation Targeting Countries” Economic Modelling 27(5), 1144- 1155
- Guloglu, B. and M. İvrendi (2010) “Output Fluctuations :Transitory Or Permanent ? The Case Of Latin America,” Applied Economics Letters 17(4), 381-386